- What are the students like at Arete?
First and foremost, Arete students are unique individuals. They are bright, open-minded, and eager to learn about the world around them. Our students welcome a challenge and are willing to do the work required to meet that challenge, both alone and in collaboration with their classmates.
- When can I visit Arete?
Please contact the school at 770-482-6118 to schedule an appointment. Due to the current pandemic we ask that all visitors wear a mask.
- Should I bring my student on a campus tour?
Students applying to grade Kindergarten and higher are encouraged to attend tours with their parents.
- How do I apply?
All applications are made online. You will find the application and instructions on the Application Process page.
- What are the age requirements for entering Kindergarten and Pre-School? Do you have a policy on summer birthdays?
Children with summer birthdays will be considered for grade-level placement on a case-by-case basis, as we understand that each child develops at his or her individual pace.
- What is the application fee?
The application fee is $130 (non-refundable)
- Do I need to submit a separate application for each child?
Yes, we require a separate application for each child.
- Do I have to pay for lunch?
No, your student(s) will receive a healthy lunch and two(2) snacks daily. Each family is required to complete an IES (Income Eligibility Form) which is located in your enrollment packet.
- Are uniforms required?
Yes, all students are required for each grade level. The uniforms are Maroon/ Canary yellow polo shirt, Khaki pants, skirts, shorts, jumpers. All students are required to wear black shoes (no sneakers)
- Are there aftercare fees?
No, Aftercare is included in the tuition payment.
- What is the annual tuition?
Please see the Admission tab on the website.