Welcome to Arete Preparatory School (K3-Middle School) and thank you for your interest! We’re delighted that you are considering enrolling your child(ren) at APS and we look forward to getting to know you. Our Admissions Office is here to help guide you through the admissions process.
DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ALL TOURS AND CAMPUS VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To request more information and/or to schedule an appointment.
Please take a moment to review our new campus guidelines:
- Only the applicant and the parents/guardians of the applicant can be present for the appointment. No additional guests or children will be allowed.
- If one parent is unable to attend and you would like to bring a proxy in that parents place, please feel free to do so.
- Upon your arrival, please park and call the school at (770)482-6118 to gain access to the building.
- All individuals (2 years and older) must wear a mask or cloth face covering that covers the nose and the mouth. Masks should be placed on the face before entering the building and should be worn at all times while on campus. No exceptions..
- Upon entering the school, all parties will be required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds using soap and water.
- To maintain social distancing, we have spaced our seating 6 feet apart and we ask that you practice social distancing while on campus.
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $130 must be submitted with each application.
Before submitting your application, please review the admissions requirements below in detail. All application and enrollment fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Academically, students must have an overall minimum C+ average (2.5) with no failing grades in core subjects. All prospective students will be required to complete an admissions assessment with a passing score of 75% and an admissions interview.
- Behaviorally, we do not accept students with a history of chronic and/or severe disciplinary issues. Student with expulsions will not be considered.
Please be prepared to provide us with the following documents to be considered for admission:
- School Transcripts, Behavior Records, Attendance Records and Standardized Test Scores for all schools attended.
- A current Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231).
- A current Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form 3300).
- A copy of Official Birth Certificate
- A copy of Legal Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
- A copy of Legal Documents for name change (if applicable)
Failure to provide all requested documentation, withholding information or knowingly submitting false information may jeopardize your child’s admission.
- Complete Online Application and submit $130 non-refundable Application Fee and enrollment fee.
- Admissions will contact you to schedule an assessment and interview.
- If all required documentation has been received, you will receive an Admissions Decision Letter via e-mail within five (5) business days.
- Other fees should be paid off within two (2) weeks of attending
Create an Online Application
Please log in to the website www.areteprepschool.org and click the APPLY FOR ADMISSION option.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at (770)-482-6118.
Arete Preparatory School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Arete Preparatory School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.